Friday, October 19, 2007



Its been sometime since I blogged properly.

Work has been... interesting and an eye opener. My neighbour who can only speak Teo Chew bumped into me in the lift. She asked me where I was working. So... er how do you say IMH or Woodbridge Hospital in TeoChew.

The only thing I could say was: "Er... Siao Keng." Its a slang for crazy place.

My colleagues are really sweet and helpful. But so far working pace is snail slow. Maybe will be more bus in time to come. Sighz. And I can't log into MSN at work. And the internet is perpetually not working. -_-'''

Let me introdue to you my fren Amina: Just made frens with her last night... quite a sweet gal... she is going for a Hari Raya celebration tmr. :)








Nah kidding.... That's me. In a malay costume borrowed from my "international fren' who stays with me (aka domestic helper) cos I'm going for a Hari Raya lunch tommorow. Not with the tudung of cos. But since I got the whole set at home, I may as well costume play with it. Ha.

You guys are so going to laugh at me.







Hello, you old and salty bitch.

Hi, dear beloved blog. Im so glad you are still around. Even the 2000 trends have gone and... come back again. And you, are still here! The ...