Wednesday, February 27, 2008

NUS biathlon 08

Arrgh... I'm terribly disappointed with my performance this year for the biathlon. I have noticed: my muscles are disappearing.... they are getting flabby, and my stamina is goinngg goinng....

My timing is my wosrt ever! 1 hr 10min+++... but thats probably because I really took my own sweet time to complete the race. Had very bad calf cramps after that, and I couldn't walk properly for 3-4 days... oh well.... I guess there is a price to pay for getting a salary, you sell yourself (and your health?) to the company. Ha.

So, I have concluded... on top of other things... I need more discipline. Maybe I should run and swim at least once a week!

Because I am so not satisfied with my timing, I will come torture myself with a triathlon this year. Bintan tri??? OSIM? Bring it on man!!! Rarrr!!!!!

Anyway, some sloppy pictures of myself on the course. This is to encourage people that anyone, anyone can do a biathlon!







Hello, you old and salty bitch.

Hi, dear beloved blog. Im so glad you are still around. Even the 2000 trends have gone and... come back again. And you, are still here! The ...