Wednesday, May 07, 2008

The knot from within....


There is a knot within me;

I can't seem to describe it.

I try to cry but I can't cry,

I try to be cheery but am burdened;

I don't know what is this.

There is a new strength growing from within,
hardened and weathered

But yet the past seems too tightly wound around my heart,
for the new to grow.

Is this what they mean by

"And no one pours new wine into old wineskins. If he does, the new wine will burst the skins, the wine will run out and the wineskins will be ruined. No, new wine must be poured into new wineskins." Luke 5:37-38

Hello, you old and salty bitch.

Hi, dear beloved blog. Im so glad you are still around. Even the 2000 trends have gone and... come back again. And you, are still here! The ...