Thursday, June 25, 2009

What does life entail to each person?

Just when my life felt enshrouded by the things happening around me, the mistakes I done, my carelessness, the nitty gritty things that happened at work, I felt almost buried by it.

Sometimes I wonder to myself, what a pity, because if I don't succeed, I will never be accepted, I will never survive.

I often see myself in the future, if I didn't excel in life; I see myself a jaded old lady, seated in a dark house, waiting for time to pass, to pass away.
Sometimes I lie on my bed in the afternoons and this cold, cold, empty feeling overwhelms me, this void, this meaninglessness, and it scares me.

Is my life really bound to be doomed, bound to be insignificant, bound to just exist for a split second in the span of history?

And yet in this split second of history, this void, unhappiness, unfulfillment felt like eternity, such a damned feeling... feeling useless, unwanted, cast away.

In my brooding, in my hopelessness, I came across a picture on the web:

A breath-taking view of the mountains.

And I reminded myself again, to look up and beyond my troubles, because the essence of my life is not there. It lies in something else, that everyone can have, everyone can understand.

It lies in the beauty of creation, in the love of a Creator, in the love of people.

If I had no love, even if I were the utmost perfect and successful person on earth, life would still suck.

Hello, you old and salty bitch.

Hi, dear beloved blog. Im so glad you are still around. Even the 2000 trends have gone and... come back again. And you, are still here! The ...