Thursday, May 12, 2005

Packing... packing...

Sigh, I'm packing for my trip to Australia, but its such a chore. Now I wish I'm not leaving Singapore tomorrow. I was just so excited for my trip about a week ago, but now I don't feel like budging. I guess its all the unnecessary anticipation, I'm afraid that I would not be satisfied as I thought I would be on the trip. Guess I don't really have good comapny. Will be going on holiday with my parents, my aunt, uncles, and my neighbour and her daughter, who is a few years older than I am. Don't really know them though, and well, travelling with people of a generation gap... isn't really very exciting.
But there is one thing that I look forward to though, the weather. I'm melting in this tropical island. Its is so, so hot. I'm feeling so sticky and oily now, even though I just stayed home the entire day to pack. :( Ahh.. and my acne, its about to erupt from the hot weather. Hope my skin will get better down under.
Sigh, but I'm still not done with packing. Was thinking of squeezing in a notebook to jot down my time there. Was hoping for a quiet, meditative, reflective time during my stay there, but now, looking at the big group of chattering middle-aged people, um... hmm... but I I think my aunt is a great travelling companion. She's single, so she spent her life travelling th world. She's been to places like Morrocco, Cypress, all the exotic destinations. Hopefully things will not turn out as bad as I thought.
Oh well, my room is in an utter mess, and I feel like sleeping in this dull, stagnant hot weather. Hmm.. wonder what shall I wear tomorrow...

Hello, you old and salty bitch.

Hi, dear beloved blog. Im so glad you are still around. Even the 2000 trends have gone and... come back again. And you, are still here! The ...