I'm quite satisfied at myself. Over a peroid of just one day, I have turned from zero knowledge of HTML and posting pictures, to the outcome of this blog. Still looks weird, the colour combination, but I'm still figuring out the template. I'm quite amazed at my advancement in such knowledge, of course, at the expense of making a few people suffer from bouts of stroke, caused by witnessing such stupidity portrayed by the supposedly "intelligent human". Well... perhaps my genes are mutated towards the dinosaur origins... took a long and hard time adapting to learn some HTML coding. Oh well... I suppose baking and things not of the PC are in my blood, after some agonising time of unsucessfully trying to post pictures on my blog, I went to let steam out by... making agar-agar. Mmm... attempted the multi-layered one, alternating between strawberry and almond flavour. Was a success. Ahh... the joys of cooking; I was able to stay calm and learn more about the ways of the net again after the cooking session.
Hmm.. but I find this blogging experience so interesting. Oh my, I think its addictive. :P
Here I am typing away, even though I have to wake up early tomorrow morning for a camp to attend. Not a cooking camp, ( wonder if anyone would actually of something like that), yes, a camp-camp. As in outdoor expedition, running around the place, kayaking and all.. I don;t want to go!! I want to find out more about blogging! I just got into the gist of it!!!!
Ooohh.. so exciting, so what do I expect myself to produce in my own blog??? Hmm... thats a rather silly question. Obviously anything that pops up in this queer mind of mine. From zany ones to depressive ones... Let the creative juices flow man.