Thursday, December 20, 2007

I'm back from a good break in Phuket! Waiting for the photos to come before I blog about it.

Feeling refreshed and recharged after the trip, I can go on the crazy life till next year, then I will need a break again. Ha.

Christmas is next week! Woohoo! I got many exchange presents, including a sash and bath accessories, with a rubber ducky and a scrubby scrub. Scrub all my 'kao kuek' (body dirt) away!!! My cousin gave me a WHOLE load of makeup!!!!

  • bio-essence anti dark eye ring gel
  • ZA compact powder with very nice casing (can stick jewels on the casing)
  • Clarins Lip gloss
  • Dior pink lipstick
  • Shiseido eyeshadow
  • Some eyeliner
  • Stella McCartney perfume

Let me die in happiness can? Last time I didn't really apppreciate the beauty products given to me, but now, to even purchase one of the above is like.... ahhhh!!!!

I splurged over $70 on chocolates to give others for christmas presents... Oh how happy those departmental stores are...

Okay enough about my presents, its great to have a season where everyone can come to give gifts and gather together to eat and be merry....

Isn't Christmas lovely? I thank God for Christmas and the joyful atmosphere we experience every end of the year. :)

Need to go wrap stuff now....

Hello, you old and salty bitch.

Hi, dear beloved blog. Im so glad you are still around. Even the 2000 trends have gone and... come back again. And you, are still here! The ...