





Our Last day in the hotel at Phuket... Nice and cheap hotel... will never forget the nice decor and coziness...
Woke up one morning and I thought that the colours of the sky were beautiful....

Children dressing up as animals in the church performance. This rooster attire is the cutest I ever saw. Can I take her home?
Sweet little fairies/ angels. So sweet...
Christmas-tree cupcake I baked on Hari Raya haji, one week before Christmas. 
Christmas celebration dinner at Sakae Teppanyaki


The 4 guys....
The guys, making roses out of ferrero rocher wrappers... ugghh....
Presenting the guys... again....
Finally.... The ladies... on Christmas night.... 
What do I have to say above all for this year.....
Situations don't change. But you can. Change for good, not for worse.
Amy has somewhat mellowed. Circumstances made her quieten down.
My friends, thank you for being my friends. Every encounter I have with each friend makes a difference in my life.
I thank God that with His help I always pulled through my circumstances. I cannot imagine living a life without the joy and hope of the Lord. The hope and love that I experienced... is beyond description..
My resolution for next year... is to grow in wisdom and knowlegde, and to know where shall I go forth next....