Saturday, August 02, 2008

All Slips Away Like Sand....

I feel totally naked in my solitude.... this feeling... seems so cold. All the things that goes on around me... the chitter-chattering, the buzz, the laughters, the gatherings-
becomes something around me but not with me

I belong to another world.


The memories I had- great ones- of laughter, of warmth, of friendship I held on so dearly to- all slipped away like sand through my fingers.

The dearest memories I had years ago, now seems like a flop. All of a sudden I felt so alone. Feeling like the world judges me.

The world goes on around me, but not with me. I feel like ash, dispersing with the wind... breaking into little particles no one can see.

I had chosen solitude, but it backfired. What can tiny particles of ash do? They scream and shout with their might in distress... but they are soo tiny no one notices. No one sees.

I chose solitude and it backfired on me.

Hello, you old and salty bitch.

Hi, dear beloved blog. Im so glad you are still around. Even the 2000 trends have gone and... come back again. And you, are still here! The ...