Thursday, August 28, 2008

Cool. Check out this video.


I love it a lot. Her moves are a piece of art, fully expressing what her theme is- hallucination. Color scheme and makeup matches the dance. Eerie, and somewhat like a dream (or even a ghost from a horror movie). But that's what hallucination is about. Its about horror and the epitome of the human imagination. The human psyche, at times mysterious and slow moving, and at times wild and confusing. At the climax, the human psyche runs amok.

Her moves- so smooth and fluid makes turns her from a human into a piece of art. Tsk tsk....

Anyway I was searching for inspiration because I'm made in charge of some dance group thingy in my church. And I'm not even good at dance. Kinda perplexed....

Hello, you old and salty bitch.

Hi, dear beloved blog. Im so glad you are still around. Even the 2000 trends have gone and... come back again. And you, are still here! The ...