Hello all readers, let me introduce to you a person and her creations which I am very proud of: Nicole's Small Fart Art.
Nicole is my very good friend in NUS, and it was during her schooling days (JC onwards) where her creations sprouted; I'm real proud to say I watched her creations take root from her schooling days to after graduation, where she spent day and night researching and experimenting with all the unique jewellry creations she has done: I'm utterly impressed!
I bought this one from her, and gave it to my colleague who is leaving:
Its a decorated rubber band dangled with beads. Note that the orange and green beads are handmade by her!!!! Its great for a person who like a simple design with an 'earthy' touch... 
This is one of the cool rings I saw on her blog too... She curled it with wire. Not too effeminate girly stuff... but cool stuff for the more rugged, outdoorsy gal. :)
She made these pins which I got 2 of them! Very nonya looking eh! Can match my nonya skirt!
This is one of the bracelets made of tiny beads which she pain-stakingly twisted to form such an elaborate design.
This dragonfly catch at the end is considered her prize creation. Very cool. The colours are very eathy and lovely too...
This is I think a match to the curly wurly ring. Funky design. Original.

For more interesting, original art pieces, go to Nicole's Art Shop:
http://smallfartart.blogspot.com/
About Nicole:
Now most of you must be very curious who is Nicole and how does she look like. (Nicole ah... for publicity I market your face ah... )
Nicole is the gal in brown and orange pants in the picture.
As you can see, her style is very bohemian-like. The bag slung around her shoulders are handmade I think. She likes celtic metal looking rings and bracelet cuffs.
She is also a tough cookie. She does lots of workout for leisure and climbs with me. Her style is NO PINK, NO FRILLS OR GIRLISH STUFF.
Strictly cool bohemian female, with a masculine punch. Thats what I like about her style. It doesn't restrict me to the usual girlish jewellry with pink flowers and fluff.
Its the feminine with the rugged accent, influenced with her eurasian-perankan culture. Her 2 sisters are in Outward Bound, and their styles have also inflluenced her.
True blue Nicole. (as reflected in the signage in the picture) Thats what I like about her. Her unique, comfortable-with-herself-yet-gorgeous-in-her-own-way style.
I hope your creations last Nicole!!!