This is my life...
This is my life, the way that it is. I live beyond existential means, beyond existential wants. Of human desires, of human leisure, I live in this world, experience these things, but yet I am not part of it.
My world lies far beyond what I do everyday, my world is intangible. My world doesn't revolve solely around shopping, getting the latest thing, being able to run 21 km or acheiving some feat.
My world strains to hear what is spoken to my heart. My world strives to see the intangible, the background mechanisms that run this world. My world does things the unconventional, unpopular way.
How strange, people... humans. That unique we are, one of a kind in every genetic variation, we all drift like floating planks on strong waves and tides, threshing about and gnashing when the waves pull and crash together. How strange, that as unique as we are, we follow things and trends like sheep in the flock of masses.
I have made the decision to deny myself. To sink my roots in where the streams of waters flow. To be firm in roots that no current or tide can uproot me.
It is not easy, it is a struggle, but what keeps me going, is the quest for truth and life.