Saturday, December 27, 2008

Whee!!!


Done many many things over the past 2 weeks. Went for the kayaking expedition and to Malaysia for white water rafting. I'm black and tanned again!!! My veins are RIPPLING outta my arms!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA! (I have a fetish for veiny arms....)


Pictures from the Kayaking Expedition =)



In the begining of the White Water Rafting trip at Larkin Terminal

After the white water rafting, we had paintball the next day.....

Some poor gals sustained horrible bruises from the paintball bullet shots. Very colourful eh??? Must be so painful. I'm the coward- I hid myself so that I wouldn't be shot. HAhahahaha



Going home from Larkin Terminal at JB. =)

No pictures for white water rafting.... we didn't want to wet our cameras....


Christmas Day!!!!

The decor team's painstakingly done up the board with the verse of Micah 5:4 cut from styrofoam, painted and stuck WORD by WORD on the board....

The verse says: "He will stand and sheperd his flock in the strength of the Lord, in the majesty of the name of the Lord his God. And they will live securely, for then His greatness will reach to the ends of the earth." Micah 5:4

How great is our God, that He will protect His people with all His might, and He will not fail to reach out and embrace into His kingdom those who strive and seek to know Him and acknowledge Him as Father God. How blessed are those who know and love Him!!!





An unglam shot of me sleeping on the bus... =\

PQ and me!

If you haven noticed.... I have cut my hair. Damn short. But feels damn good. Haa. I have been wanting such a hair cut for ages!!!!

Hello, you old and salty bitch.

Hi, dear beloved blog. Im so glad you are still around. Even the 2000 trends have gone and... come back again. And you, are still here! The ...