Struggle....
Life's a struggle, most of the times...
You are either in or out,
Up or down,
To experience a breakthrough in life,
one would always have to let go,
move out of the comfort zone,
and take a leap of faith.
Life never brings you to still waters and stagnant air.
If you seek life, to the fullest,
grab hold of its end, all the vibrant streams that life brings gushes past you
full of colour and sparkle, glitter and, perhaps, tingling sensations?
So fast, your face flushed with all the adrenaline,
your stomach cringing with the fluttering of the butterflies....
Going through all the ups and downs in life.
At life's end, everything reaches to a thump.
Quiet, you reflect, what have you done?
What have I done... ?
Certainly, something useful I hope, something purposeful.... something.... fulfilling.
And for that, I close my eyes, and let myself fall out of the realm I was once familiar,
Fall... stumble and tumble into the larger, bigger realm, His realm,
More filled with life, more filled with colours and sparkle,
More filled with abundance.