Wednesday, June 29, 2005

BZ BZ BZ....

Wed(today): facial appointment, bible study, work in admin office
Thur: report morning at Shangri-la hotel: ushering
Fri: ditto (7am - 11pm)
Sat: ditto (7am - 3.30pm)
Sun: Church, buy food for camp next day
Mon: ODAC orientation camp(OAC). Part of " Sai Kang (shit work) Party"; Logistics cell, in short. Venue at
Changi Village. Nasi Lemak feast. Shiok ah..
Tue: OAC day 2. Pulau Ubin. Feed the mosquitoes and sandflies.
Wed: OAC day 3. Desaru cycling.
Thur: OAC day 4. Break camp.
Fri: Commemcement ceremony ushering, pm.
Sat: Fellowship. Afternoon, commencement ceremony ushering
Sun: Church. Hallelujah..
Mon: Commencement ceremony ushering, evening. (Attending Timothy's ceremony!)
Tue: Free
Wed: Commencement ceremony ushering, pm. (Attending Ja's ceremony!!)
blah blah blah.. and the list adds on..

I want to watch "War of the Worlds"!!!! Where to find time?
I want new shoes!!! getting them today!
I need to go Ikea! Where got time??????
Get busy... yeah!

Hello, you old and salty bitch.

Hi, dear beloved blog. Im so glad you are still around. Even the 2000 trends have gone and... come back again. And you, are still here! The ...