Tuesday, February 14, 2006

the big V!

The V spirit is in the air... especially in NUS, somehow everyone is dressed up today(maybe going for a date in the evening) and the bazaars in the corridors and the forum are all selling swweeettie stuff! Teddy bears, hearts, flowers, whateva that is sweet la. Down the arts corridor, there are heart shaped papers hanging from the ceiling. So cool! I enjoyed the atmosphere today, even though I don't really have a date or some special one to commemorate this day. Argh.. whats there to feel upset about? Some people just abhor today and refuse to leave the house, to avoid meeting happy couples on the street. Valentine's day is a capitalistic plot for people to earn money from overcharged roses. Just like Christmas. If you love someone, EVERYDAY is a valentine day. But, no doubt, the atmosphere today, the singing in the bazaars, the nicely decorated booths, little cards that I get from gal frens felt very good. :)
I happened to chance upon this RIDICULOUS website with Nicole yesterday, our hairs were standing after reading all the rubbish advertisements to sell flowers and teddy bears on the website.... and its called:
Bachelorsclub.*puke* http://www.bachelorsclub.biz/index.php
Hmm... lets see.. and what do they promote? Bears and flowers for your targeted date!!!!!
Ahh.. they have gifts with names:


My Only Love
Send your love with this single rose.(1 rose)Add more love by selecting from the listed options. Chocolates, Perfumes, Soft Toy of your choice, or a Valentine's Day Balloon.Box may vary from picture.
From $9.99


Take-you-to-her-heart
“..Show me what love is, I haven’t got a clue, show me that wonder can be true..” Packed your love and have it delivered for her to keep. (12 roses)Add more love by selecting from the listed options. Chocolates, Perfumes, a Soft Toy of your choice or a Valentine's Day Balloon.Size and color of boxes may vary.
From $62.99


Promo: Lonely Teddy 6 roses + S-sized Bear
Teddy is lonely and needs company. Let her knows she's the only one you desire to spend the night with. Nobody else. How could anyone say no to Teddy’s plea? ( 6 roses + any S-sized Bear)Add more love by selecting from the listed options. Chocolates, Perfumes, a Soft Toy of your choice or a Valentine's Day Balloon.Color of wrapping papers may differ.
From $48.99


Has your hair stood up yet? Not yet? okay... and a description of the significance of the number of roses:


Meanings of Number of Roses
Numbers:
1 Rose: Love at 1st sight.

2 Roses: Two of us deeply in love.
3 Roses: I love you.
6 Roses: I want to be yours.
7 Roses: I am infatuated with you.
9 Roses: Love each other eternally.
10 Roses: You are Perfect
11 Roses: You are my Treasured one.
12 Roses: Be my steady. Ultimate declaration of love
13 Roses: Secret admirer.
24 Roses: Remember fondly every moment (24 hours cannot forget you).
25 Roses: Congratulations
33 Roses: Saying "I love you" with PROFOUND LOVE.
36 Roses: Feeling romantic attachment because you come to me.
44 Roses: Constant unchangeable pledge.
50 Roses: This is "Regretless Love". Unconditional Love
56 Roses: My love.66 Roses: Successful love affair.
99 Roses: Love with understanding makes love eternal.
100 Roses: Harmonious union in a century, remain a devoted couple 'till ripe-old age.
101 Roses: No other love but you.
108 Roses: Please marry me!
111 Roses: Eternal love.
123 Roses: Free love.
144 Roses: Loving you day and night eternally.
365 Roses: Thinking of you everyday, love you everyday.
999 Roses: Everlasting and eternal love.
1001 Roses: Faithful love, 'till forever

Who wants to be a SNAG? Go join the bachelor's club!!!!! hahaahha

On a more serious note, my utmost Happy Valentines day to all of you my friends!!!!! Love you all!
To my dear church friends, I heard of the drama mama that happened during sunday service. I was away for some @#$% Singapore race. Hmm.. I... dunno wad to say or do. I'm sorry that this sort of thing happened to you and the church. Frankly I wun fully understand how you feel as I din go through as much as you guys did with him, but in my very best capacity I will be there to support you guys, morally and emotionally. Well, I feel right now our bonds have to be strengthened to be able to pull through without stumbling. Will keep all of you in my prayers!


Love, all of you peeeeeoopleee,
Amy/ Mei Yen

Let momo give u a kisss!!!!YIKES!!!!

Hello, you old and salty bitch.

Hi, dear beloved blog. Im so glad you are still around. Even the 2000 trends have gone and... come back again. And you, are still here! The ...