Tuesday, February 21, 2006

I'm a Champion!!!!!!

I'm a champion! No matter what! I'm proud of myself! Even though I'm the last!

I completed the NUS biathlon on Sunday. Clocked a timing of 1hr 10 min for 800m swim and 5km run. Erm, I was the last gal for my category. hee hee. BUT! its ok! Cos if not for my achy knee joints, I would have ran faster! And I'm reeaallly proud of myself for having accomplished something I feared so much in the begining. Next year! Im joining again!

And I checked my timings against the last guy in the men's sprint category. Apparently, the last gal(me) happened to clock a faster timing than the last guy in the men's cateogry. HAHAHAHAAHAHA!!!!!

Ok. ok.... I'm getting swollen headed.

And.. Monday night was Wendy's fantastic birthday party. Must thank Wendy for her wonderful hospitality, and Pei Qi for being my reliable loanshark. Thank you Puay Ki. The chocolate fudge cake turned out to be edible. Good. I spent a day's worth of energy and effort to do it nice. Yeah.

I'm happy... so happyyy....


Hello, you old and salty bitch.

Hi, dear beloved blog. Im so glad you are still around. Even the 2000 trends have gone and... come back again. And you, are still here! The ...