MY NUMBER TEOK 4D!!!!!
Ya!!! My registation number 4051 for the biathlon on Sunday. Too bad my parents din buy the number. They thought it wun come out. But thinking about it... its amazing.. my ranking was 88th. ?!??! And my number teok 4D!!!!
Seriously, I dunno what to make out of this man..... Hmm.. but I definitely feel that I'm SIGNIFICANT. I feel good, somehow. Even though I din buy the number. But the pure significance of it made me feel good about myself.
Some photos from the race on Sunday. Wah Lau!!! The camera man purposely take me with all the weird actions! Its hilarious and degrading to my image at the same time... haha.
Have a look and have a good laugh....

I look like I'm wearing a toilet pump on my head.. -_-'''
Disgusting.... I was gurling water in my mouth when Mr cameraman took this....
More normal pictures of myself...

Hey..the size of my arms and the guy's arms behind me hard fight man....