Sunday, May 28, 2006

No! No! Dun take my guitar away!!!!

Its me and my guitar, all day long... Its my new beau... I think of "him" all day long... And everyday going home has a new sense of excitement for me..... cos I cannot wait to get my hands on my new beau!!!!!!

I got my results back on Friday. *sobs* I say bye bye to honours. Which leaves me at this cross-road in my life: I will be working in ONE year's time. Can u imagine!!!!! ME! Working! Aggh! Joining the adult world! AGGGH!!! Me wearing working clothes!!! (Actually thats the only thing im looking forward to) Aggh....

Studying for only 3 years is a good thing... if I already know what I want to do in future... But thats the problem with me... I always end up doing things last minute.. So I better start early this time to find out my life's possible directions... start asking cousins, older people, seniors, and start praying for direction too... argh...

Was talking to my cousins and they offered some viable opportunities I could venture into... since I like writing I could try coporate communications (or something likedat) or events management (I have a little exposure to it) or... hmm... normal office sai kang jobs... hahaha

Some said I should venture into the pastry making business.... maybe but I guess that will be in future, when I am more settled and have the $$ to go enrol for more courses....

But one thing I will never never step into: the sales sector. nightmare... I hate customers... They are sent from hell. They give you hell. They are hedonistic. They think the whole bloody world cannot pull through without them. I hate those difficult ones... Bad experience.

I dun wanna start work next year..... :(

Hello, you old and salty bitch.

Hi, dear beloved blog. Im so glad you are still around. Even the 2000 trends have gone and... come back again. And you, are still here! The ...