Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Nothingness....

Spent the whole day at home trying to read the Da Vinci Code and some other Christiany books. I gave up after half a day.... So boring.
Its rather depressing staying at home eh.... Especially when I forgot how is it like to sit in front of a google box to watch moving images. Yea. I meant the TV. I forgot how to watch TV since last semester. And I increasingly find those channel 8's 7 and 9pm shows very distasteful. And erm, stereotypical. Same old story. Since when I was a young girl who used to watch TV. Same kinda plot. Bleaah.
And so I tried to take a nap. But the weather was so hot I slept only for a while. Watched MTV (the only channel I frequent, which acts abit like a radio) Sad songs... if not, raunchy songs. Which reminds me of Pink's Stupid Girls. I likeee it. She's got an attitude. And I totally agree on her take on stupid girls. Hope I wun be like dat too... :P Bimbotic and relying too much on looks.
So at 3pm I couldn't take it and I went for a swim. Swam about 10++ laps, and kids started flooding in the pool for lessons. So I got out.
I think I'm addicted to blogging. I'm at it almost everyday, either writing my own blog or reading others'. Is that a good thing? I guess everything has to be done in moderation...
At 7 tried to watch Xmen 1 on vcd and I gave up after my dad pulled me to the dinner table. So I lost the mood for watching. And here I am after dinner, glued to the PC screen again with the MSN on. I'm a PC-chair potato.
I'm supposed to be at Gelare now with the rest of my seasports camp group members, but since I only got the msg this afternoon at about 4-5pm and its at Holland Village and on account of my burning pocket and also on account on my anti-socialness today, I have decided to slack in the comforts of my home.
I'm supposed to run tomorrow. @#$%. Sorry Mr Lao Sai aka Melvin Jiao Lian...but I feel so slack now...

Hello, you old and salty bitch.

Hi, dear beloved blog. Im so glad you are still around. Even the 2000 trends have gone and... come back again. And you, are still here! The ...