These few days I have been writing about things that has nothing to do with my life right now... no actually it does... I have been thinking, and reflecting. I feel sometimes I think too much. I think and ponder and wonder until I feel frightened, and unsure of my actions.
Besides trying to think beyond my brain capacity, which I failed.. (haha) I have been learning a number of things. I borrowed Wendy's blades and now I can at least glide a bit. But I roll down the slope. My guitar skills are at a plateau bcos all my "teachers" are not free to coach me. I went cycling at Ubin on thursday. On friday I was supposed to do a number of things but I was down with fever. And Im still hot! Ooh! Ahh!( I've got a fever! I'm hot! I can't be Stopped... :x )Today, wanted to blade in the morning in East Coast park at nine but think it was too late and so I din bother. I feel like blading down my longkang later but Im too hot.. I think the blades will melt.... maybe I will leave a trail of fire behind. Hot wheels!!! (probably my fever fried my brains up... but in the first place... do I have brains? wahahahahaha)
I was telling Ting An today as he was asking about my driving...
Ting An: You taking manual or auto?
Me: Auto
Ting An: Take manual better la!
Me: Aiya auto better.... no need brains one... but then hor.. even no need brains the instructor also say I got not brains muahaahahaa
Everyone: .......
On a more serious note.... my balance in life has gone out of balance. Its like that every holidays. ahh hate it. Every holidays I get burnt out. But this time not so bad... It really hard leh to weigh my priorities between church and my other stuff... sports, races etc... Church has taken up almost half my week. Thursday, friday saturday and sunday. Mondays to wednesdays are split between driving, meeting up wif other frens and working. And... the most hard to let go of all.. races on sundays. There is one on 16th July and another on 21-23 July. All on weekends. :X I have to let go...... mmmph.. Its not pressure from people but commitment I give myself. So.. I have to go back at what I hate... reflecting and pondering over what is more and less important. The decisions I make in life. But I have told myslef from the start that whateva decisions I make has to be God-centred. God is not a part of my life. He runs my life. Yea. Call me a holy cow. I'm not. But I'm an aspiring holy cow. Moolelujah..
I'm a cow
Hear me moo
And I weigh twice as much as you
And I looook gooood on a Barbecuuuuueeee........
.