Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Angry sleepless night

Its freakin 4am now. And I can't sleep. I had a cup of strong coffeee yesterday evening.

Its strange. I fell asleep happily and I woke up in anger. I woke up suddenly feeling so angry. Why am I angry? At myself over my driving stuff. Sheesh! Its always driving that makes me upset. My situation went through the cracks of the administrative system of the driving school and because of that, I cannot take my test until November-December. ARGHHH!!!!

I cannot book my practical test without my Final theory cert. But the thing is, My Final theory cert expires in August. And currently the test dates are all on October. So, I cannot book a test date yet, until I sit and pass my final theory test again on 20 July. That will be like.. in December??? Will I even remember how to drive by then? And more money have to be spent on lessons to keep refreshing my skills. Worse... that time is nearing the exams again... argh...

I'm exasperated. I have been driving since year 1 in NUS. And I still have not got my license. I WILL NEVER GET MY LICENSE. *Sobs*

Hello, you old and salty bitch.

Hi, dear beloved blog. Im so glad you are still around. Even the 2000 trends have gone and... come back again. And you, are still here! The ...