The past 2 weeks at work was madness... (and at times I meant madness, literally...) been out of the office to do some research recruitment...
When I get off work, my mind roars with the train journey that I take to go home. Just throw my brains away... please.
Need a channel to express myself, singing, writing, cooking, playing music... reading, allowing my soul be resucitated. Pfffttt..
And there are times I just wanna go into a deeeeeep retreat into my own enclave. Nah... I will just be knocked out into a deep sleep. Maybe thats what I need. MORE SLEEEP.
Oh. And I realised that the strange phenomenon where I am in a semi-conscious mode in between falling asleep and waking up- and not being able to move- is called sleep paralysis. It usually lasts for only a short time, but it can be a frightening experience. I totally agree. It happened to me a couple of months ago and I blogged about it. http://rosieyan.blogspot.com/2007/06/slipped-into-twilight-zone.html
This is what they say about sleep paralysis from wikipedia:
Symptoms of sleep paralysis can be either one of the following or a combination:
Paralysis: this occurs after waking up or shortly before falling asleep. the person cannot move any body part, cannot speak, and only has minimal control over blinking and breathing. This paralysis is the same paralysis that occurs when dreaming. The brain paralyses the muscles to prevent possible injury during dreams, as some body parts may move during dreaming. If the person is wakes up suddenly, the brain may still think that it is dreaming, and sustains the paralysis.
Hallucinations: Images or speaking that appear during the paralysis. The person may think that someone is standing beside them or they may hear strange sounds. These may be dreamlike, possible causing the person to think that they are still dreaming.
These symptoms can last from mere seconds to several minutes and can be frightening to the person.
zzZZZzzZZZZZzzzzzzzzz..................