Sunday, June 10, 2007

Slipped into twilight zone....

I hate napping in the hot afternoons, I always end up slippping in and out sub-conciously.

I was so tired today I decided to take a nap. Slept for about an hour. Then I decided to wake up. But I realised my body couldn't move. My eyes could barely open. So, keeping my eyes closed, I rised up and sat at my study table beside my bed. But I was soo sleepy, couldn't keep myself on the chair. I fell off...



When I opened my eyes, damn! I'm still on my bed.. I actually dreamt that I woke up but not really... And this repeated for a few times..



I got worried.. what if I can't wake up? I wanted to call out to my Dad, who was in the same room using the PC... I can't even move! Eyes still could barely open. I started to panick.... Mustered all my energy to move my mouth to shout, but my cheek muscles merely shivered....

Oh no... panicked even more... I started breathing faster... I can't believe a young healthy person like me who can easily jump and run now cannot even move an inch....



Concentrated... told myself I WANT to wake up... My eyes opened up, and immediately I chanced on that to lurge my body and sprang out of bed. Ok finally this time its for real. Still feeling very very drowsy, I quickly made my way to the toilet to wash my face. As the droplets on my face dried up, I felt more awake and was back to normal again...



I was quite freaked out by this incident... its not the first time happening and I don't really feel good after waking up, in fact I feel more drained... It started to make me think about sleeping... its like switching off from reality to enter into a gibberish world, a world that doesn't make sense.

Eeee... I'm never gonna take afternoon naps, or at least with the air-con on....


Hello, you old and salty bitch.

Hi, dear beloved blog. Im so glad you are still around. Even the 2000 trends have gone and... come back again. And you, are still here! The ...