Just wondering on the bus today, what is the appropriate content for a blog? What should a blog be like in the first place? Is it a place where you post things that people will want to see? Or is it a place where you voice out your opinions, irregardless of whether it pleases others or not? If this is the case, then it is scary that by voicing your opinion in a so called private place, unofficial and informal, you can actually get jailed for it. =X.
In my opinion, a blog is not exactly so private and personal anymore. It is impossible to write what you really feel, your thoughts that are buried deep down inside. It scares others, presents a different side of you that people thought you will never be. Oh well, certain things should be kept to one's self. If not life would be so boring. No secrets or mysteries. In any case, I have a diary in hard copy which I jot down time to time. Diaries are a good thing to keep. Many years down the road, you can walk down memory lane to recollect your youthful days, full of passion, full of vibrancy, and bursting with energetic aura. All these moments, feelings, can be captured through words. Beautiful. The joys of writing...
By the way, I'm so happy. I finally got my first A for my term paper after one and a half years in NUS, blackmarked with atrocious results. Thats my motivation for the exams. 2 more weeks to go.....