Tuesday, November 01, 2005

HoliDaze......

Ahh.... now its the time of the semester where my fantasies of the perfect holiday come to work up in my mind. Sitting on the table faced with all the books, I put up a good show that I'm mugging hard for the exams. but what goes on in the little mind of mine... Are pictures of quiet green pastures, cool high mountains, breezy sunny beaches, or just me doing my room. Change my curtains and paint a sky on my ceiling.... I want to go to climb asia and have a climb till I'm worn out for the day, go for a kayaking expedition around Singapore islands, attend Christmas rehearsals, annnnnnddd... most important of all....... chill out with friends. :) Whee! Catch a movie, go on a holiday together, eat and be mery.. laaa deedaa! What beautiful days lie ahead after exams... @_@

Okay now back to work.

Hello, you old and salty bitch.

Hi, dear beloved blog. Im so glad you are still around. Even the 2000 trends have gone and... come back again. And you, are still here! The ...