Saturday, December 31, 2005

HELLO NEW YEAR!!!!!!!

No matter what, I'm going to welcome the new year! 2006! Well, even if the recent years have not been good for the world as a whole, I'm not gonna sit there and sulk at life (as I aways do)
No matter the outcome, what will happen is not within my control. What for make life harder than it is?
New Year resolutions:
  1. I will love thy neighbour as thy self
  2. I will not sulk/whine or be extra sensitive to people's reaction/ treatment towards me
  3. I will get on with my life and not take days/ weeks to mull over things that will not happen/have yet to happen
  4. I will get over with my past.
  5. I will learn to trust myself and my judgements better

Have not been writing for the past few weeks... as usual was in a state of confusion. Unsure if myself, unsure of my directions, unsure of the future. And I felt a lot of disappointments in me. Disappointed with how I handled certain friendships, disappointed at how I let friendships drift apart from me, disappointed that certain friendships are just not meant to be. Its disgusting. I never had so much problems with stuffs like this before. Maybe because my social circle expanded. Maybe its because I'm dealing with friends of both genders now. (Well I din have much guy friends in the past) Maybe I just have nothing to worry about and I find this stupid thing to keep me occupied.

Earlier this afternoon, I lay in bed, with the aircon on, and the rain splattered against my windows. My room was dark and gray, I lay there and pondered and pondered and pondered. And suddenly I sat up on my bed telling myself: That does it! I'm not going to drown myself in self pity, self sorrow thinking that I am the most pathethic thing in the world. I am so, so fortunate to even be here! I ( with God's grace) have brought myself this far in life, academically, spiritually, emotionally, physically, I am not going to lead myself elsewhere! I am not going to wait for people to give me instructions, or tell me what to do. Its time I made a stand in my life. Its my life that I'm leading. Not yours, not his or hers. I have to learn to take in shit, accept failures, and get over with all the good and bad things in life. The world is not perfect afterall...

Okay, i feel good letting this off my chest for now. It would be very inappropriate if I did not leave a mark here for the new year.... Amy approaches her adult year in 2006!!!! YAY!!! R(A) movies!!!! Huh.. erm.. ahem.. *look poised*

Hello, you old and salty bitch.

Hi, dear beloved blog. Im so glad you are still around. Even the 2000 trends have gone and... come back again. And you, are still here! The ...