Haa.. now my arms and my back are all aching... my thighs too... oh shoulders too...
Wah.. I have to comment about Singapore waters.... tsk tsk tsk.... I was kayaking in a sea of sludge/shit/sewage/cappacino???
This thick.. foammy brown layer that Fish says it smells like keropok.... Hmm.. actually the colour looks a bit like keropok too.. the brownish kind of keropok...
And along the way.. I saw plenty of flying fishes.. they leapt and skipped on the water... so cute.. :)
We actually went to Chek Jawa's little lagoon to chill out. Its quite a beautiful place, only that its murky because of the "cappacino water" and there were beds of seaweed. I actually picked out some seaweed to place on my kayak to dry them and bring them home, but this queer guy from another kayak took my seaweed away when we rafted up and he din return me! erggh...
We had lunch on this ulu and unglamourous beach and I was spitting orange seeds into bushes..
and trying to crack hard boiled eggs on Nicole's kneecaps. Realised that if I cracked eggs on knee caps, the egg shell comes off in one piece, like a cap.. I'm so proud of it... *.*
Den comes the climax of the day, we were caught in a storm in the afternoon. This is a picture minutes before the mad storm, at 4 pm.
4 pm!!!! The sky was this dark at 4pm!!!!!
So imagine when the storm came. 2 pathetic souls (me and Nicole) holding 2 pathetic paddles on a pathetic kayak paddling against a vast sea of waves and splattering rain. Not to forget that the wind were obstructing our paddles too.
I literally screamed my last km back. "right, LEEFFTTT!!!! right, LEFFTT!!!!......" den I went "Ergh!!! ARGGHH!!!" Machiam like constipating. Cos have to use the paddles to push back the waters. But it was adrenaline rushing. With lightings striking at the corners of my eyes and knowing that I'm wet with ions Na+ and Cl- and sticking out like a sore thumb on the flat open sea, chances of me getting struck is damn high la. I prayed hard for God's mercy. haha. I think thhe last part used up most of my energy. :P
But it was an eventful day. Yea.