Today is kayak day. Went to kallang wif my fren Fish, and a few other new frens from the kayaking expedition I went for. We kayaked from Kallang pass the Sheares bridge to the start of East coast, and back. So fun.. it was raining and we bummed along choppy waters. While stopping at the 'gay beach' which was the start of east coast, I managed to observe some creatures in their natural swamp habitat. I saw tiny tiny little sea snails that glued themselves to the rocks on the beach, one hermit crab, and a few mudskippers. The guys wanted to catch the mudskipper into a disposable container left on the beach... but afterwards I realised it is not called mudskipper for nothing. It will surely jump out of the container laa.
I had fun pairing up wif Fish on the double kayak; we kept singing songs and saying funny stuff. We then beached up and went over to the Golden mile food centre to pig out. Me and Fish ate the most. Chicken rice and fruits and Ah-balling. One ball each. Den we bought goreng pisang. Pigs.
But I nearly din go for this trip. The finger on my skin tore off while I was climbing on thursday, exposing some raw flesh. When I bathed and my wound touched water, I nearly died... imagine salt water...
So to prepare myself today, in the morning I took some alcohol swabs and dabbed my finger. (to get used to the pain) Then I took cotton gauze and poured some antiseptic thing, and wrapped my finger to cushion it. Den I went to kayak. So it din hurt as bad as I thought. :)
Worth the pain worth the pain... :)