Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Master art...

a)




b)

What are the above pictures about?

a) looks like an orange? Pig? Balloon? Belly?

b) looks like.. some piece of shit? Colourful crap?

.

.

.

a) indeed... is MY belly after feasting on rubbish goodies (Kueh Lapis has 18-30 egg yolks!) for 4 consecutive days of New year festivities

b) Is a piece of crap. Or a piece of shit. haha. Done by 3 lovely little rascals, who invaded my room, jumped on my bed, pinched my cheeks, threw my soft toys around, and invented some story line amazingly out of the piece of I-dunno-wad picture above. Gosh.. I can't imagine having children. Headaches, just half and hour with them and I am exhausted. I will be a desperate housewife if I have kids. super desperate.

Hello, you old and salty bitch.

Hi, dear beloved blog. Im so glad you are still around. Even the 2000 trends have gone and... come back again. And you, are still here! The ...