Okay.. before this "bland like porridge" saga reaches a climax, I have to kill the climax to "save my reputation" and prevent my blog be a dumping ground for accusations.
Firstly, I have to say this: Yes: I have not heard the other side of the story and YES, my entry is BIASED against that bloke. BUT, this a BLOG. Not a NEWSPAPER. It is not my responsiblity to go interview and find out the whole true story. I am just venting and ranting away my anger in empathy with a friend who has been emotionally hurt. Whatever comments I have on that person, I wrote it in an exaggerated manner. I of course don't profess any word to be the ultimate truth. Its just a rant. And I have not revealed the identity of anyone. Anyway to the "lady", thank you for your concerns and for being polite. I will not be so crude in future.
To "honest one": I understand how you feel and empathise for our friend. But please dun use my tag board to accuse of anyone to be that "bloody guy". That will get my blog in trouble. Soon people will start dumping all their comments about that guy and the relationship on MY blog!!!! My blog is supposed to be about ME!!! Not dedicated to that guy... And er.... I don't wish to really comment on that girl who is with the "bloody guy" now. I don't really blame or hate her for it. I don't want to involve too many people. But yes... thank you for trying to help me and my fren out. :) I appreciate it. Really. No offence ya?
And to that "guy" if you happen to see this: SHIT YOU. HAHAHA
Okay... no more unpleasant comments I hope.