Saturday, August 19, 2006

Friends for life

Its freakin 5am in the morning now. Why am I not sleeping? Is it because I'm troubled to the point of losing sleep? Naaaah.... I just came home. (Naughty Amy!!!) I attended my primary school friends birthday party last night at Pasir Ris. And after that, at midnight... we went to cineleisure to find someplace to sing karaoke. K Box really charge high... $29 per head.. goodness. So we headed down to party world near HMV. Eww I hate the decor in that place... makes me feel like I'm in some sleazy bar... and the smell of the cigarette smoke is still in my hair. I met Timothy Lim at K-box at 12.30 am. And the moment we saw each other we had the same reaction:" What are you doing here you naughty boy/girl???!?!" Bahahaah... and he just walked away without telling me why he was there as well... I sang with them till 4am.. and my dad dropped a warning message for me to get home.. before I got scared and fled for home.

Boyfriends and topics to cover for socialisation...
Sighhhh.... this is the age when everyone will ask you:"Got boyfriend or not huh?" If I say no, they will say"dun bluff!". -_-''' Bluff you for what.... Even my mother thinks I'm attached and hiding from her. Sigh... what is there to hide.... so old already still must hide from her meh... And the worst thing I fear when people ask me: "Got boyfriend before?" And when I say "Dun have" They freak out. It seems like something unnatural not to be attached even once at this age. Sounds like I have cobweb growing around me. Either that or I'm gay. Haha..

And I just realised that people really diversify into different walks of life, as we grow older... One of my classmates is already married and becoming a father (?!?!) Some of them are already working, and some like me are studying, some drive cars, some are career minded, some are relationship minded... some are english speaking ( yours truly) and some are chinese speaking... But we are all closely bonded as a class, and even more so as we invite each other to our 21st birthday parties. and the best thing about hangin out with each other, we live very very nearby. Opposite blocks in fact. So convenient to go home :) Primary school friends rox!!! We known each other for 10 years!!! Woo hoo

Hello, you old and salty bitch.

Hi, dear beloved blog. Im so glad you are still around. Even the 2000 trends have gone and... come back again. And you, are still here! The ...