Imagine you are in a game.... and the inventors of the game decided to make things more interesting. You are given an amount of money. In fact you have 2 accounts. One account for the main/ major items you want to gamble for and the other account for the miscellaneous. To further assist you, you have been given top privelige for your main account and thus you just need to spend a neligible amount of money to get your main item.
But for your second account... ahh.. interesting. Its a black market out there. People are throwing in all they have. Some sickos have shrewdly accumulated all their savings and throw in all they have to get what they want. Some cunningly play games with the people. They drop the bomb at the last minute. And... the inventors of this game has decided to be sadists and have a period of time where no one can see how many points who threw in for the item you want. So cunning. Its carnivorous. Man-eat-man situation. And as players... you can only sit and wait in anticipation for the results. If unsucessful, you have to wait for the next round...
What is the most horrifying thing about this is... this stupid game actually exists and its playing on my hopes of getting a good education. Here I am in NUS pining all my hopes of studying for my last lap in my school life hoping to get a good career start in future and they are doing this to me!!!!!! They do such dumbass things to people bent on getting a good semester and thus a good education in NUS. I got outbidded for 2 modules I intended to take. I have to pick up whatever thats available in the next round tomorrow. Whatever modules.... even if I'm not keen on it...
I hope you all will hate the administrative system after reading this. Even better... start a riot for me and overthrow the main office. Bahahahhhaa.