Tuesday, September 05, 2006

God save the (blur) Queen.....

How sotong can I get? How stoney can I get? how bluuur can I get? After yesterday, I conclude, and hereby coronate myself the:

ROYAL HIGH QUEEN OF BLUR-NESS.

I lost my sports shoes. 2 weeks ago. And I only realised it yesterday. When I couldn't find my shoes to go for a run. I remembered I brought it for the real run event, then I think in my tiredness I left it somewhere after service. Argh.... THOSE WERE NEW SHOES!!!!!!!!!
My darlings... oh no... I'm gonna get flabby.... my tummy is going to touch the floor...

Have to get new shoes sooon.... I'm getting flabby flabby flabby.... at the rate I eat and sleep and settle my butt down to mug. Need to run... need to run...

The Queen is bankrupt.

Yes. The year of 21s. Birthday after birthdays... lavishes after lavishes.... burn pocket burn....

From now on, I have to 1) rush home for lunch 2) bring cup noodles to school 3) Resort to giving people 2nd hand gifts.. (Oops did I just let it out???? =X)

Hello, you old and salty bitch.

Hi, dear beloved blog. Im so glad you are still around. Even the 2000 trends have gone and... come back again. And you, are still here! The ...