Friday, September 01, 2006

Love icckies/ hicckis???

TGIF.... Can't wait for the new service that is going to take place tomorrow evening. And so glad that tomorrow I can sleep in!!!

Hmm... there is one incident that happened today that made me feel... pleasantly shy. I don't really know how to describe that feeling... like you can't stop smiling and feeling embarassed at the same time...

I saw a love bite for the first time. They call it hiccki? Iccki? Dunno... my fren said its hiccups minus the 'up' plus the "ki". I didn't take much notice of it initially.. I thought it was some mosquito bite or some rashes that developed and dried up and turned reddish black after sometime (like the acne on my face) Until fren 1 pointed at fren 2's neck and asked: "Is that a iccki?" I was looking all over the place thinking it was some lizzy(lizard) around and I saw fren 2 was adjusting her collar and I immediately realised what it was..... OOooooOOOooohh.

Den fren 1 and fren 2 started sharing their hiccki experiences. I listened about the different types of skin.. thin skin and thick skin.. which is more "bruisable"... And.. where to place your ickies so that its not so obvious... and I was sitting there feeling...shy.... hearing their accounts of their boyfriends and them.... I just sat there blushing.... so shy....

Hehehe...




Hello, you old and salty bitch.

Hi, dear beloved blog. Im so glad you are still around. Even the 2000 trends have gone and... come back again. And you, are still here! The ...