Sunday, September 03, 2006

A tour of my house (boliao-ness)

I dreamt of taking pictures when I was sleeping and suddenly I jumped out of bed and started to snap pictures. Inspired by my module "Ethnographic analysis in visual media" Anthropological interpretations in pictures. :)


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Morning messs...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
My table

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Close up of my table
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
My favorite coffee/tea/ water mug
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
My little handpainted drawers... :)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This cute man is called Tommy. Tommy has a value behind it.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Hehe... needs no explanation.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
View when you step in my room
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
View of the rest of my house from my room. Kitchen is on the far left....
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Trying to be "artistic". Taken on the floor. Dining room.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Um.. my clock and the useless "trim your tuummy" hula hoop.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Chandelier in my living room.. taken lying down on the floor.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
My balcony which runs through the dining and living room.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
My pride and joy... My hand-made vases...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Far end of the balcony... where we play majong. I drew that picture too. Its a picture of 40++ sheep. :)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
View from the balcony window.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Can see SA village.. and those houses like giant slides. I would imagine people sliding off them when I was younger.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Entrance of my house and my nice shoe rack.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Another one of my pride and joy....
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I'm always so facinated by this porcealin lady. She is so intricate and life-like... so orientally beautiful.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
You may find it scary... but I think other wise.. beautiful piece of claywork. Can you believe its from clay?????
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Its so detailed right up to her fingers and her fruits. And the bangle that she wears is not stuck to her hand. It can shift up and down. Sooo life like...

Hello, you old and salty bitch.

Hi, dear beloved blog. Im so glad you are still around. Even the 2000 trends have gone and... come back again. And you, are still here! The ...