Sunday, September 10, 2006

Going into a retreat....

Pardon me if I look totally tired or disinterested recently. I'm really tired and disinterested. In chinese, memories are called nao2 hai3. Brain-ocean. It perfectly describes my mind... a vast ocean of thoughts and memories. I think too much, I dwell too much on my past, and I am so paranoid of what people think of me. There is too much contradiction of who I am supposed to be to different people. The world is a stage and I'm an actress. I am whom they want me to be.

The real me? There is no real me. Its impossible. I know some friends have ceased talking to me. Neither have I made the effort to do something. Its not that I cannot be bothered... but I cannot find the strength at this point of time to face more setbacks. I just don't want to be social anymore. I want to run .... retreat to somewhere... I can be alone, in solitude, reflecting, refreshing, and renewing my mind.

I'm tired of gossips, I'm tired of people telling me what I am not supposed to know, I'm tired of pretending I don't know anything. I'm tired of fearing how people may see me, how I force myself to do things that are not what I want to do, tired of pushing myself to the limits. I have to know I cannot please everyone.

I have chosen to take a narrow path in life, giving my life my faith. Yes, this is what I have chosen, not many will encourage me to do this... its a painful process... it means a part of me will disappear, a new side will re-surface. Maybe its for the better, maybe its not as good, I don't know. I cannot please everyone.

For those friends who have ceased talking to me, I dunno if you still read my blog. I will find my strength to reconcile the relationship back with you one day, but not now. I'm sorry. I'm just too tired. I feel like retreating to some corner to rot and sleep. ZzzZzzz...

I had a dream again a few nights ago. Its always, always the same dream. That she is still alive and doing well back home. When I woke up and it dawned upon me that she really passed away so long back, it brought tears to my eyes... I really missed her... there is so much guilt in me that she didn't spend her last days well with her family. Goodness me... argh...

As I say my memories are as vast as the nao2 hai3. What I have wrote is totally incoherent. I'm just tired. Please pierce my head and let the memories leak out of me...

Hello, you old and salty bitch.

Hi, dear beloved blog. Im so glad you are still around. Even the 2000 trends have gone and... come back again. And you, are still here! The ...