Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Enter the horseshoe crab/ sting ray

I have snipped off my long mane. Should have done that a long time ago. Damn, it was so messy (it still is)
I cut a bob with a tail. It looks like a horseshoe crab, and many others say a sting ray.

Last week was a very busy week for me. I had to complete 2 essays. On top of that, I fell sick. Wisdom tooth was growing and inflamed, and my flu was bad. Spent the weekend recuperating, baking, doing the things I wanted to do.

Oh I baked apple muffins. Delicious. Apple pie filling and muffin batter. Not bad. Next time I will try pineapple buttercream sponge cake. My parents say I can set up a cake shop next time. Amycakes? Madame Phua's Cakes and Pastries? Rosie's cakes? Aunty Rosie cakes? Phua Pte Ltd cake shop? Ame bon appetit von cake(what language is that?!?)

-_-'''

Hello, you old and salty bitch.

Hi, dear beloved blog. Im so glad you are still around. Even the 2000 trends have gone and... come back again. And you, are still here! The ...