Wednesday, May 16, 2007

A pot.. a big VAIN POT

I was looking thru past photos of myself this morning, how I screamed in laughter of my VANITY when I was younger. I'm such a vain pot! Oh my goodness! SUCH A VAINPOT!!!! You wouldn't believe it was me! I'm such a tomboy today!





Check out this "evening gown". Plastic clip-on earrings made out of the knob of the dressing table drawers. Lacy "gloves" (actually those are my socks worn on my arms) and... the main "gown", my pink blanket. Bahahhaha!!!!





Another one of my vain "fashion shoots" by my stylistic photographer cum stylist (my dad). My sister beside me. Aww ain this little gal sooo cutte???? (referring to the one on the left)


Vanity never stops even till I was nine years old... tsk tsk....

Think old habits die hard. I'm still damn vain. Today, I'm a closet vain pot. HAHAAH.

I think I just sold myself out. What am I thinking.... Think you will never see me in the same light again.... hahahaha

Hello, you old and salty bitch.

Hi, dear beloved blog. Im so glad you are still around. Even the 2000 trends have gone and... come back again. And you, are still here! The ...