Today is the 1st of June 2007. Amy has nothing to do (actually there is a pile of work waiting for her). She has decided to file for graduation this July. But she hasn't found a job. SHE DOESN'T KNOW WAD to work as....
She wants to run away to somewhere out there nobody knows... run and roll on the grass, scream, shout, sing and dance and
Give her many things to do, she grumbles, give her nothing and she is at a loss....
Can somebody guide this poor sheep back on track? She has caught mad-cow and she is trotting around in circles... Do sheep trot? Or only horses? Pigs? (Pigs trotters...) Hmm.. is she a lamb or a sheep?
"I'm not a lamb... not yet a sheep... all I need is time, a moment that is mine, while I'm in between..."
In between... in between... I'm normless.... ahh!! NORMLESS!!!!
Anyways.. I think I cannot afford to curse or grumble or be depressed on my new blogskin... See the sign off at the bottom? She thanks her Jesus! Its a default sign-off I got from the blog skin. I can't thank Him for negative entries!!! So have to turn my perspective around and SMILE. :) Yeay! I'm a happy lamb-sheep!!!