Friday, June 08, 2007

Buildings

I woke up at around 9.30am this morning. I saw that the sky was a clear blue, and the sun was shining brightly. Nice morning. I sprang out of bed, showered and cycled to my neighbourhood area Balestier Point to snap some shots for my assignment.

The pictures turned out great. Oh I love the new camera. These are pictures of Balestier Point.
Interesting shaped building eh? And look at the sky... its cleear blue....


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I played with my camera snapping pictures from my balcony at night too. I love the golden glow of the city.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Oh and finally, a shot of my nephew... I'm not sure what function I played with, but there seems to be a blurry effect around him... felt it enhanced the picture (uh maybe his high forehead haha!)


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Hello, you old and salty bitch.

Hi, dear beloved blog. Im so glad you are still around. Even the 2000 trends have gone and... come back again. And you, are still here! The ...