Cycled from East Coast to Lau Pa Sat to eat dim sum and chicken feet, and a few oldies met us there for supper. Hmmm Lau Pa Sat is the place to catch up with the good old times eh? Nostalgic... haha... my gosh I feel old by saying this...
From Lau Pa Sat we cycled to Vivo City. It was a very good cycle as the road was empty and we were along the coastline, so cool breeze. We stopped by the wooden sidewalks at Vivo City and rested for about an hour, taking pictures, comparing bikes and ogling at each others' biking gears, helmets, trying to do 360 degree turns etc...
Then we set off to Lavender via China Town, City Hall and Bugis. They ate the Pigs organ soup there. I got a thing about eating pork in the wee hours in the morning, think I'm a paranoid weirdo sometimes.. haha
From there we set off back to East Coast. By the time we reached it was about 4am. As the rest cycled home with their bikes, Me and Mei Yu were stuck at East Coast cos we needed to return out rented "lau pok" bikes. Sia la.. cycle until I wanna die. Gears don't work very well... Paddle like mad.
So we hung out at the 24/7 Macdonalds till dawn talking and catching up, though both of us by that time were already blabbering and not sure of what are we sputtering. haha...
And then I had a nice catch up time with Ah Ling today.... one of the rare days that she had time to catch up with friends, other days she is at the battlefield at the work place... we had lunch den headed to CityHall's Campus Corner to look for sandals.... hoho... thanks to her I bought a $XX pair of sandals... Chaco sandals... well can slowly guess the price... Cos her feet was bigger, she had to get the adults size (I got the kids one) for $XXX. hoho.... Keep guessing....
Chaco... Chaco, my Chaco... in my pocket you burnt a hole....
Its nice catching up with old frens, finding out what are they doing.... so nice....