I watched Transformers on Wednesday night with the usual gang. This show is a must watch, even though I was not a fan of Transformers. The movie effects are spectacular... and imagine this... in the fight scene, the cars and jets speed and swerve to mid-air, and in a split second they transform to their original forms and land with a bam. Whoa... so coool.... Then there is this mechanic sound (more like a deep growl) from the creaking of the gears and the joints of the machines. It feels so mechanic, so cool. What makes this movie the most attractive is even though the Transformers appear to be cold, hard machines, they actually have feelings. That makes the bond or a relationship between humans and machines, it makes us grow fond of machines. I think I can relate this to my present life, I would have a deeper affection for my car now...
Hmm... you never know maybe there is this bonding I have with my Toyota when I drive it. Yea I think so... like when you get used to driving a car grow to like the car. But I wouldn't say I'm there yet... I still am a accident hazard at times.. I think my car hates me for causing so much trauma on the breaks and the gears...haha
But, the downside of watching Transformers on Wednesday was that I pulled out my wisdom tooth earlier in the afternoon. So it was giving me a slight headache and some disorientation. The tooth extracting experience was quite a tense one. Haahaa... Injecting anesthetic into my gums hurt, but it made half my mouth numb for at least 6 hours after that... and so when the tooth was extracted, all I could hear and feel was the tooth being jabbed, disjointed and yanked out of my gums. No pain, but I could feel the force... not the star wars force k? I meant the pulling. Its so weird to hear the root of the tooth snapping and the cartilage breaking within your gums but not to feel any pain.... I was hilariously horrified.
Finally made the transition to attend adults cell group last night. I wasn't really used to it, and I shut my mouth most of the time, for fear of sounding childish or immature in the presence of the older ones.... Like they talk about current affairs and those banking stuff and codes, not that I don't understand them (I'm so glad I actually know what are they saying) but usually I don't have an opinion on matters like this. And its so weird to have 30 somethings to 40 something people to be my peers, partly the reason I was so closed up is because of this asian notion of respect for people who are my senior.... but oh well, it was a beautiful house I went to yesterday, and the people were very welcoming, thats enough. I'll fit in rather soon I hope...