Monday, July 30, 2007

Yet another change in my blogskin, and getting better at it!

Ho ho ho.... I changed my skin again! Didn't really like the brown colour in my previous skin, though the picture was nice....

I may be a PC idiot, but I can say now... I am no HTML idiot! I can read the HTML language! Woo hoo!! Hello internet! I can talk to ya!!!!! I can command YOU!!!!! Erm, at least for a small part of it.

Very soon, when I get my Adobe Photoshop or wadeva program, I can get to design my own skins.... hohoho!!! And maybe post it on blogskins where people can download from.... ***Smirks***


Updates on my life, completed a wet and muddy triathlon! Woots!
I might be starting on a temporary job soon, depending on whether I get a reply soon...
More job application, more resume sending!!! *sighz*

We are the army of workers in this capitalistic world, up to the beck and call of the captialists, and we have to compete among ourselves and enslave our souls to places called companies to sustain our livelihood....

Do you agree with me? Well, but at least I can't wait to earn my first stable income and give my folks a treat, as stark certain facts are in the world, so competitive and hectic, but this is how all of us live. We'll adapt. :)

Hello, you old and salty bitch.

Hi, dear beloved blog. Im so glad you are still around. Even the 2000 trends have gone and... come back again. And you, are still here! The ...