Thursday, October 06, 2005

Battlefield....

Oh me gosssh... this has got to be one of the most horrible weeks for the semester, and I foresee its only the begining. Oh me gossshhh oh me gossssh... Bloody projects... I swear that while doing the Food and Health assessment in which I have to count my calories and all the crrrrap for my food intake.. I screamed, whined, growled, sweared loudly while doing it.. its sooooo frustruating... F***** projects....
And then there is this headache for the pop culture term paper. Screwed. The deadline is just 2 weeks away, and I have not written anything.
And a friend found out I blocked him on MSN. Grrreat. But I don't bloooooooody care now. If I can block him I might as well be damnright honest to say why I blocked him. Some people just intrude social boundaries of personal privacy. Anyway... things ended up fine. He smsed me to ask why and I told him just prefer tokking to him face to face. Haa.
SH*T. My essay for Sociology of Work is only 3/4 done. No time to complete to the rest. Deadline next thursday. Supposed to be tommorrow.
My Social Research methods is freakin screeewwwed. Chose the wrong research question. Now I have to go find somemore lit reviews on the new topic I chose. And its not confirmed that I have totally decided to do that.
Medical Sociology... my ideas are still floating somewhere in my brain. NOT DONE YET!!!
And next tuesday, I have to complete a one page write up for my tutorial and present. Not to forget that admist all the essays, I have to finish doing all my readings to keep up in tutorials. WONDERFUL.
What a great start to my 20th year of life. Welcome to the big TWO Amy!!! Life welcomes you to the reality of the harsh living world!!!! :) Welcome!

Hello, you old and salty bitch.

Hi, dear beloved blog. Im so glad you are still around. Even the 2000 trends have gone and... come back again. And you, are still here! The ...