Saturday, October 01, 2005

Maybe something is wrong with me lately. Mix stress and an irregular hormonal cycle, you get a potent PMS. GRRRrrrr..... I'm full of angst, and feeling hot and irritated all the time. Yee... so animal like... but its true... I can't help it la... IT SUCKS TO BE A WOMAN!!!! I HATE THAT TWO LITTLE SOAP-LIKE THINGS IN ME THAT RELEASES LITTLE JELLIES CALLED EGGS! They are useless to me!!!(for the time-being and many many years ahead) At least chicken eggs can be used to fry, bake cakes, and make good food. THOSE 'JELLIES' CAUSE ME TO HAVE PMS!!!!

I feel down.... I feel like the world is against me..nobody likes me...*sobs* ahhhhh I feel bloated. I have so many things to do and not done yet.... :( I feel I don't fit in anywhere in my various circles of friends.... I feel that I'm unfriendly and quiet. I feel I'm a procrastinator, I feel I'm a hypocrite, I feel that I'm a scatter-brain, blah blah blah......

Shucks. Shaddup Amy. Get a grip on your life. Control your PMS, not PMS control you!

Hello, you old and salty bitch.

Hi, dear beloved blog. Im so glad you are still around. Even the 2000 trends have gone and... come back again. And you, are still here! The ...