Especially the knuckle of my thigh and hip bone, where they join together. Whenever I adjust my butt on a seat, or try to cross my leg, they give a "krok" Wahhh.... the feeling is damn shiokman... I feel so flexible after that, like I can do s spilt. (right....)
Then my right knee, sometimes they give a crack too. Again.. the feeling is damn shiok... ahhhh
Then my shoulder blades crack too. But not as shiok cos they crack when I feel backaches. Haha My toes always crack too.. so does my fingers, even my wrists... haha
But they always feel goood after they crack... I feel like rubber after that... Or maybe because I'm getting old.. my joints are getting stiff. :P
Ahh.... I think its because of rock climbing, my thigh bone and hips start cracking more often.. good good.. means I'm getting more flexible.. :)
I remember this horrible incident which stretched my flexibility limits beyond my imagination. Haha... this Tummam route that I was trying. Here's a sketch: In this position, I was trying to shift my body weight to the left. My friends were telling me: sit in! sit in! (meaning rest my butt on my heel) I was trying my damn best to... somemore the wall was inclined... so hard.. so using my right leg which was swinging in mid-air I tried to tighten my muscles so that I could shift to the left. I stretched and stretched.. den I gave up.
After that my right leg went numb and I limped around, knocking over some chairs and tripping over some rope. Den I had a terrible pulled muscle for a week. ButI think after stretching so much and adjusting my hip so that it stuck to the wall as closely as possible, it somehow became more flexible, and cracked more.. which was shiok. :) Ahh .... funny bones.... hahahahaha