Tuesday, October 18, 2005

My lips: to bless or to swear?

As already mentioned previously, I am prone to swearing at times of anxiety. Tsk tsk tsk.. can't tell from my "guai" looks but I do.. especially thru MSN and blogging. So embarrassed I am, I decided to hide my face with the picture of my teddy bear. She's called ELizabeth. Say hi to her...anyway the previous photo of mine looked soo perverse, I got comments left by people asking me to join some sexually connotated website.... Errgghhh....
So, as I was having my wmd this morning... it dawned upon me that I use my very lips to praise God, to say holy things... yet at other times it is an instrument to curse to bad-mouth.. I felt it was improper...
So.. I prayed for myself to stop using all the swear words or to speak badly against anyone. I really want to make an effort to do so.. really. But anyway, a strange thing happened after I prayed. My lips began to feel fuzzy and there was this throbbing sensation. It lasted for a while.. I sat there with my mouth gapping slightly open like a fish. My lips felt like it was ticking away. Strange.. hmm. Whatever, as long as it helps me remember this prayer I made to stop swearing. AND I WILL! Fine me if you catch me swearing one day ok?

Hello, you old and salty bitch.

Hi, dear beloved blog. Im so glad you are still around. Even the 2000 trends have gone and... come back again. And you, are still here! The ...