Saturday was Pearlyn's birthday party. After mugging for the whole day, I was looking forward to dressing up and having some fun....
Stressed up on my table.... mugging...
Getting ready. Clothes chosen, half of make-up done.
In the car. Yes... vain.. I know.

Birthday girl Pearlyn. Looking glam. I love the matching diamonds. Birthday girl wore a glamourous black tube dress. Beautiful.

The more feminine, hot side of Nicole. Nice halter...
Drinking Alcohol...

1st cup. Drink up! Drink up!!!!

10th cup. And still surviving...

100th cup. Gone.

What do you do when drunk? Stick candles into a basket of sweets instead of the cake.
Happy 21st Pearlyn! I enjoyed myself. Thanks for the party! Hope you had a great time that day, and in the club too! Sorry I din join you for clubbing. Too expensive and I was tired. Bet you had a fun time with your bf and frens! :)