I feel like giving thanks today. So that I will appreciate the things in life and not take everything for granted. Here goes...
I feel very thankful for my parents. Though they are particular over how I look and my size, but I have been very well taken care of. They are very generous towards me, and give me no pressure in courses in my life. I never got caned from them, they did not push me to enter JC or university, but respects my decisions in life best as they could. Even though they had a hard time facing my conversion, but the tried their best to adapt to changes around. And they were always so frugal. So that I could lead a comfortable life. I wished I treated them better and not be so withdrawn sometimes.
I am thankful for the person I am today. That I was brought up in a particular manner, I had good exposure when growing up, and learned many skills on the way. If not for the trials He placed in my life, if not for the opportunities, though some of them may be harsh, I would never have been what I am today. And I'm still learning along the way....
Thank God for friends, in all aspects. Sports friends, spiritual friends, eating friends, study friends, talking friends, friends that I have in all aspects of my life, shaped me too.
Lastly thank God for His love in my life, that changed my perspective in everything, that instilled in me an optimistic view at a point when I was very pessimistic about life. His love changed me.
I'm a blessed kid!